- Full Time
Date Listed: December 21, 2022
The Marketing Assistant provides direct support to the Marketing Executives and Sales Coordinator. In this role you will be a communication facilitator, dealing with both external and internal clients to ensure the customer experience is optimized.
- Create and maintain accurate camera orders: including but not limited to daily adds, exchanges, reported usage, etc.
- Create and send quotes: including but not limited to daily adds, reported usage, additional units, etc.
- Obtain purchase orders; maintain accurate billing notes and work with the billing department to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Active information gathering and problem solving.
- Communicate clearly and frequently with Marketing Representatives, Prep, Service and Logistics on all updates to orders (payments received, Purchase Orders and Insurance requirements are met) to ensure on-time delivery for client prep and/or timely shipping to meet client deadlines.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance for all active projects.
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of crew gear (MQCA agreements, schedule A, W9, billing notes, etc.)
- Coordinate with other departments to assure accurate and timely order processing.
- Provide backup to Marketing Executives in Atlanta and globally.
- Interact with production and crew as needed.
- General administration duties.
- Promote Panavision and Marketing relationships.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to program and operate copiers, printers, and facsimile equipment.
- Knowledge of key individuals in the industry and the roles in which they interact with management
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers (verbal, written, and listening).
- Ability to work on own initiative without constant supervision.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with clients and co-workers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Strong computer skill set.
- Basic accounting principles.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.